[Church Interior and Altar] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Church Interior and Altar]
- Creation: 1928
- Content Description: Photograph of the interior of St. David's Episcopal Church in 1928. There is a white altar at the end of the room and the pews are empty.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Episcopal
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- Keyword: altars
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1928
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: St. David’s Episcopal ChurchCode: SDEC
- Accession or Local Control No: SDEC_P18
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo