A Complete Parish Register, for the use of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Complete Parish Register, for the use of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States
- Added Title Parish Registers, Volume 1, 1859-1892
- Series Title Parish Registers: St. David's Episcopal Church (Austin, Tex.)
Compiler: St. David's Episcopal Church (Austin, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Thomas N. StanfordPlace of Publication: New YorkAdditional Info: Thomas N. Stanford, Church Publishing House, 687 Broadway
- Content Description: Parish register for St. David's Episcopal Church in Austin, Texas includes records of parishoners and special events (baptisms, burials, marriages, etc.) as well as persons involved (confirmands, communicants, etc.) and offerings. This volume also contains some documentation written in 1940 regarding church programs and services.
- Physical Description:  p., Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: St. David's Episcopal Church (Austin, Tex.) -- Registers.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches - Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Episcopal
- Keyword: church records
- Keyword: marriages
- Keyword: confirmands
- Keyword: confirmation
- Keyword: births
- Keyword: deaths
- Keyword: offering
- Keyword: baptisms
- Keyword: communicants
- Keyword: communion
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Start Date: 1859~
- End Date: 1940
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: St. David’s Episcopal ChurchCode: SDEC
- Accession or Local Control No: Roll #5
- Display Note: "Take heed therefore unto yourselves and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers."