[Bar Docket, Criminal County Court, Cooke County, 1893-1897] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Series Title [Cooke county records, 1857-1950]
- Main Title [Bar Docket, Criminal County Court, Cooke County, 1893-1897]
- Added Title Volume 133
Compiler: Cooke County (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1893/1897
- Content Description: Ledger from Cooke County, Texas containing docket information for criminal trials in the county court. Recorded information includes names of parties involved and attorneys, charges filed, date of indictment, and notes on the proceedings of the court.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 47h X 30w X 6d cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cooke County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: County government -- Records and correspondence.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Cooke County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Court Dockets
- Keyword: court records
- Keyword: criminals
- Keyword: ledgers
- Keyword: trials
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cooke County
- Start Date: 1893-05~
- End Date: 1897-01~
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 632429871
- Call Number: Mss Cooke County Records
- UNT Catalog No.: b3837572
- Accession or Local Control No: Bar_Docket_Criminal_County_Court_1893-1897