[Bar Docket, Criminal, County Court, Cooke County, 1889-1893] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Series Title [Cooke county records, 1857-1950]
- Main Title [Bar Docket, Criminal, County Court, Cooke County, 1889-1893]
- Added Title Volume 134
- Added Title Bar State Docket County Court
Compiler: Cooke County (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1889-07~
- Content Description: Ledger from Cooke County, Texas containing criminal county court records. Recorded information includes names of defendants and attorneys, the charges, dates of indictment, and notes on the proceedings of the court.
- Physical Description: , 636 p. ; 46 x 31 x 6 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cooke County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: County government -- Records and correspondence.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Cooke County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Court Dockets
- Keyword: ledgers
- Keyword: criminals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cooke County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1889-06-19
- End Date: 1893-06-26
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 632429871
- Call Number: Mss Cooke County Records
- UNT Catalog No.: b3837572
- Accession or Local Control No: Bar_Docket_Criminal_County_Court_vol-134_1889-1893
- Display Note: Both sides of page 215 were glued together.