[M.M. Ryon receipt for inheritance] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [M.M. Ryon receipt for inheritance]
- Creation: 1846-09-10
- Content Description: M.M. Ryon receipt for inheritance, 10 September 1846.
- Keyword: receipts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 1846-09-10
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2000.013.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2018