Construction of Birkman Chapel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Construction of Birkman Chapel
- Series Title Photographs and Negatives, 1926-1990, undated
- Digitized: 2006-11-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Construction of Birkman Chapel. Austin, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Keyword: Concordia University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Chapels
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Concordia University TexasCode: CUA
- Rights Access: public
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL