[R.L. Polk & Co.'s Mineral Wells City Directory, 1920] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [R.L. Polk & Co.'s Mineral Wells City Directory, 1920]
Author: R.L. Polk & Co.Creator Type: Organization
Name: R. L. Polk & Co.Place of Publication: Sioux City, Iowa
- Creation: 1920
- Digitized: 2006-10-23
- Content Description: The city directory for Mineral Wells, 1920, embraces a complete alphabetical list of business firms and private citizens; a directory of city and county officials, churches, public and private schools, banks, asylums, hospitals, commercial bodies, secret societies, street and avenue guide, etc.
- Physical Description: 230 p.,: ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mineral Wells (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1920
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000