Texas Family Secrets Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Family Secrets
- Series Title Telling Our Stories
- Added Title Telling Our Stories: Book Two
Editor: Lincecum, Jerry BryanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jerry B. Lincecum
Editor: Redshaw, Peggy A.Creator Type: Personal
Producer: Austin College (Sherman, Tex.)Contributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: The Summerlee FoundationContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: Herald DemocratContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: Humphrey Printing Co., Inc.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Big Barn PressPlace of Publication: Sherman, Texas
- Creation: 1997
- Digitized: 2006-11
- Content Description: This book represents the collective work of forty local writers. Texas Family Secrets is the second book of stories published by 'Telling Our Stories,' a humanities project at Austin College. Each story is preceded by a brief biographical sketch of the author.
- Physical Description: , 206 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grayson County (Tex.) -- Personal narratives.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anecdotes -- Biography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Grayson County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: personal narratives
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grayson County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Time Period: civ-war
- Start Date: 1862
- End Date: 1997
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Austin CollegeCode: ASTC
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 38065996
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000