[A Brochure, Titled "Mineral Wells - A Town Built on Water"] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A Brochure, Titled "Mineral Wells - A Town Built on Water"]
- Creation: 1981~
- Digitized: 2006-10-09
- Content Description: One side of a fold-out brochure produced by the Mineral Wells Chamber of Commerce, probably during the City's centennial year, 1981 is shown here. On the reverse side is a statement: "Mineral Wells, a Texas Main Street City, looks back over a century of history rich with the tales of early day ranching and the discovery of mineral water and its medicinal qualities." Color photographs of the city and its scenic area landmarks are contained in the brochure, along with a listing of some annual local activities.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : col. ill.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Travel
- Keyword: pamphlets
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_0894B
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth20216