[A Bottle-shaped Souvenir Booklet] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A Bottle-shaped Souvenir Booklet]
- Digitized: 2006-10-09
- Content Description: Two pages of a souvenir booklet touting the benefits of Mineral Wells, Texas are illustrated here. The shape suggests a bottle of mineral water. Dr. Dan Cupid has abandoned his bow and arrow in favor of mineral water to treat heart conditions. Among his stock of waters prescribed are bottles from the Crazy, Carlsbad, Gibson, and Lamar Wells. There are other pages of this booklet elsewhere in this collection. They could perhaps be placed together in a file at some time in the future.
- Physical Description:  p : ill.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Popular Culture - Magazines
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_0925E