Die Auswanderer nach Texas. [Part 2] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Die Auswanderer nach Texas. [Part 2]
- Parallel Title The emigrants to Texas.
Author: Belani, H. E. R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Haeberlin, Carl Ludwig
Name: Verlag von C. L. FritzschePlace of Publication: Leipzig, Germany
- Creation: 1841
- Content Description: This German text is the second of a three-part historical novel about German emigration to Texas. Through the novel's fictional characters, the author portrays a romantic version of German emigration to the United States, particularly Texas. Set in the mid- to late-1830s, the novel discusses the history of Texas from Spanish rule up to its time as an independent republic.
- Physical Description: 302 p. ; 18 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Description and travel.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Immigration
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Germans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Keyword: historical fiction
- Keyword: historical novels
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: span-tex
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1819
- End Date: 1841
- Has parts: Erster Theil, Dritter Theil.
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: University of Texas at San AntonioCode: UTSA
- OCLC: 2653026
- Call Number: F390 .H3
- Display Note: "Historisch-romantisch Gemälde aus der neuesten Zeit." trans. "Historic-romantic portrait of the new age." This is the second of three separately-bound volumes contained in a clamshell case.