[A Letter from Mrs. William Wehunt to A.F. Weaver]--dated to about 2002 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A Letter from Mrs. William Wehunt to A.F. Weaver]--dated to about 2002
Katherine Brookshire WehuntCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2006-10-02
- Content Description: The letter shown is from "Mrs. William Wehunt", who was the former Katherine Brookshire, whose father owned a furniture store in Mineral Wells. The bank referred to in the letter is believed to have been the Bank of Mineral Wells, that failed in 1924. It had been Mineral Wells' first bank. The Brookshire family of Mineral Wells is believed to be distantly related to the founder of the chain of Brookshire grocery stores.
- Physical Description:  p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Furniture Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Stations
- Keyword: letters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_0644L
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth20300