[Letter from James Cook to Linnet Moore, March 23, 1899] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from James Cook to Linnet Moore, March 23, 1899]
- Series Title Charles B. Moore Family papers, 1832-1917
Author: Cook, JamesCreator Type: Personal
Donor: White, Ruth MooreContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1899-03-23
- Content Description: He says that he has just returned from Lampasas. He would like to call, he will let her know more later.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 24 x 21 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: letters
- Named Person: Moore, Charles B., 1822-1901 -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1899-03-23
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collin County - Chambersville
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lampasas County - Lampasas
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 39096548
- UNT Catalog No.: b2075015
- Call Number: HM. 70
- Accession or Local Control No: CBM_2084-007-004
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS