[Emmit Massingill, Scaler, Southern Pine Lumber Company] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Emmit Massingill, Scaler, Southern Pine Lumber Company]
Photographer: American LumbermanCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1903
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Emmit Massingill, Southern Pine Lumber Company scaler. Cut timber is shown in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : gelatin silver, b&w ; 9 x 11.8 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Southern Pine Lumber Company -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Logging
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lumbermen -- Texas -- Diboll.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Forests and forestry -- Measurement.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Animals in logging -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Timber -- Texas, East.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Angelina County - Diboll
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1903
Name: American Lumberman: Photographs of Southern Pine Lumber CompanyCode: ALC
Name: The History CenterCode: FWHC
- Accession or Local Control No: 0054_american-lumberman-tex105-1903