[Cut Timber on the Right of Way] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cut Timber on the Right of Way]
Photographer: American LumbermanCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1903
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of cut timber along the right of way awaiting transportation to the Southern Pine Lumber Company sawmill.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : gelatin silver, b&w ; 16.5 x 21.4 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Southern Pine Lumber Company -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Logging -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Logging
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Timber -- Texas, East.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Logging -- Texas, East.
- Keyword: logs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Angelina County - Diboll
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1903
Name: American Lumberman: Photographs of Southern Pine Lumber CompanyCode: ALC
Name: The History CenterCode: FWHC
- Accession or Local Control No: 0058_american-lumberman-tex109-1903
- Display Note: This photograph appears in the April 16, 1904 issue of American Lumberman.