[Art Weaver 's Studio] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Art Weaver 's Studio]
Photographer: Weaver, A. F.Creator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2006-11-27
- Creation: 1975~
- Content Description: This is a photograph of the 400 block of North Oak Avenue, showing various storefronts including Art Weaver Photography (412 North Oak Avenue), adjacent to and right of the Grand theater (formerly the Crazy Theater). The Baker Hotel is in the background on the skyline at the far right of the picture.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Service Industries - Photography
- Keyword: storefronts
- Keyword: main streets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Place Point: north=32.812161; east=-98.112912;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1974
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_0181P
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth20436
- Display Note: The camera angle and its lens make this picture appear to be a street corner. However, North Oak Avenue is actually a straight street, running North-South.
- Display Note: This picture collection is part of the lifetime collection of pictures of Art Weaver.