[Camp 2 Store Interior] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Camp 2 Store Interior]
Photographer: American LumbermanCreator Type: Organization
Photographer: J. D. CressCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: J. D. Cress was an American Lumberman photographer.
- Creation: 1907
- Content Description: Photograph of the interior of the company store at Southern Pine Lumber Company camp 2. The camp was in the vicinity of Iris in Trinity County and operated from about 1907-1912.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : gelatin silver, b&w ; 15.6 x 19.7 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Southern Pine Lumber Company -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Logging
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Company stores -- Texas -- Trinity County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lumber camps -- Texas -- Trinity County.
- Keyword: commissaries
- Keyword: lumber companies
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1907
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Trinity County
Name: American Lumberman: Photographs of Southern Pine Lumber CompanyCode: ALC
Name: The History CenterCode: FWHC
- Accession or Local Control No: 0182_american-lumberman-sp329-1907
- Display Note: This photograph appears in the January 18, 1908 issue of American Lumberman.