Register of Officers of the Confederate States Navy, 1861--1865 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Register of Officers of the Confederate States Navy, 1861--1865
Compiler: United States. Office of Naval Records and Library.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Compiled and revised by the Office of Naval Records and Library, United States Navy Department.
Compiler: United States. Naval War Records Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Author of introduction, etc.: Knox, D. W.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Foreword to Revised Edition; Captain, U. S. N. (retired), Officer in Charge, Naval Records and Library, Navy Department.
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1931
- Content Description: Alphabetical listing of men who served as officers in the navy for the Confederate States during the Civil War, 1861-1865. The listings include available biographical information, including birth and appointment dates, progression of rankings, naval appointments, and surrender or capture dates.
- Physical Description: 220 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Navy -- Officers.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: Confederate states
- Keyword: Confederacy
- Keyword: navies
- Keyword: naval officers
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1861
- End Date: 1865
- Time Period: civ-war
Name: War of the RebellionCode: WARR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1526074
- Library of Congress Control Number: 31-27094
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth204523
- Display Note: "As compiled and revised by the Office of Naval Records and Library United States Navy Department 1931, from all available data."