[City of Dallas Police Department Case Report for Juanita Dale Phillips] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [City of Dallas Police Department Case Report for Juanita Dale Phillips]
Author: Dallas (Tex.). Police Dept.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Dallas (Tex.) Police Dept.
- Creation: 1956-01-27
- Content Description: City of Dallas Police Department case report for Juanita Dale Phillips, also known as Candy Barr. Includes arrest information and a summary of the case. The second page lists officers and witnesses involved.
- Physical Description: 2 p. : mimeograph ; 29 x 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Barr, Candy, 1935-2005.
- Named Person: Phillips, Juanita Dale
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: Dabbs, Juanita Dale
- Keyword: Dobbs, Juanita Dale
- Keyword: Dabbs, Juanita Slusher
- Named Person: Jones, B.
- Named Person: Gaddy, E. R.
- Named Person: Phillips, Troy
- Keyword: case reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1956-01-27
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Dallas Police Department Historical Records/Case FilesCode: BCDPA
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91019-00189
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL