[Buggy and two horses in parade] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Buggy and two horses in parade]
- Creation: 1909-07-04
- Content Description: Photograph of a buggy and two horses during a 4th of July Parade. The individuals in the buggy are identified as Mr. and Mrs. Joiner, owners of the Livery Stable. Two girls on the left side of the photograph are seated on the other horses and dressed as Native Americans. The horses have banners across their backs that cover the tops of their heads. The Presbyterian Tabernacle can be seen in the background above the neck of the horse that is second from the left.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 17 cm.
- Keyword: buggies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Horses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Parades
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Holidays - Independence Day
- Named Person: Joiner, Mr.
- Named Person: Joiner, Mrs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Horse-Drawn Vehicles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collingsworth County
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Collingsworth County MuseumCode: CWCM
- Accession or Local Control No: CWCM_001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth207169