[Wellington School] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Wellington School]
- Content Description: Photograph of students from a Wellington School. They are posing outdoors in front of a brick wall, and are lined up in three rows. There is a teacher standing on the right side of the photograph. A caption on the back of the photograph identifies the names of the students.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 11 x 16 cm., on mat
- Keyword: Wellington School
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Named Person: Jones, Lena Mae
- Named Person: Ammons, Frances West
- Named Person: Longino, Iva Hugh
- Named Person: Thompson, Linda Jo
- Named Person: Day, Vernene Franks
- Named Person: Bennett, Irene
- Named Person: Scott, Ernestine
- Named Person: Colvin, Evelyn
- Named Person: Shea, Johnye Lee Barton
- Named Person: Barton, Mrs.
- Named Person: Hill, L. C.
- Named Person: Culp, Dandridge
- Named Person: Wilks, Don
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collingsworth County - Wellington
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Collingsworth County MuseumCode: CWCM
- Accession or Local Control No: CWCM_119