[Ambulance facility] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Ambulance facility]
- Creation: 1973-10-25
- Content Description: Photograph of two men standing next to an ambulance outside of an ambulance facility. They are identified as Ray Cozad and Bobby Jack Watson. The facility has a three-car garage with two other vehicles inside of it.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Keyword: ambulances
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- Named Person: Cozad, Ray
- Named Person: Watson, Bobby Jack
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collingsworth County
- Coverage Date: 1973-10-25
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Collingsworth County MuseumCode: CWCM
- Accession or Local Control No: CWCM_178
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth207346