[Transcript of letter from Jo S. Wallace to Charles Moore, April 16, 1871] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of letter from Jo S. Wallace to Charles Moore, April 16, 1871]
- Series Title Charles B. Moore Family papers, 1832-1917
Author: Wallace, Jo S.Creator Type: Personal
Donor: White, Ruth MooreContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Granddaughter of Charles B. Moore.
- Creation: 1871-04-16
- Content Description: Transcript of a letter from Jo S. Wallace to Charles Moore discussing a freeze that destroyed a portion of a fruit crop, family affairs, taxes, and of people intending to go to Texas.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Wallace, Jo S.
- Named Person: Moore, Charles B.
- Named Person: Wilson, Frank
- Named Person: Wallace, Pete
- Named Person: Hunt, Christine
- Keyword: farming
- Keyword: crops
- Keyword: railroads
- Keyword: health
- Named Person: Halerel, Jo
- Keyword: apples
- Keyword: peaches
- Keyword: plums
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee - Sumner County
- Start Date: 1871
- End Date: 1871-04-16
- Is Transcription of: [Letter from Jo S. Wallace to Charles Moore, April 16, 1871], ark:/67531/metapth207669
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: CBM_2080-002-005
- Call Number: HM.70
- UNT Catalog No.: b2075015
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth207559