Dalhart, Texas : the XIT city : Dallam and Hartley Counties / compliments of R.S. Coon Ranches. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dalhart, Texas : the XIT city : Dallam and Hartley Counties / compliments of R.S. Coon Ranches.
Author: R.S. Coon Ranches.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: R.S. Coon RanchesPlace of Publication: Dalhart, Texas
- Creation: c. 1939 - 1940
- Digitized: 2006-03-30
- Content Description: Brochure for Dallam and Harley counties, Texas, highlighting Dalhart Texas, "The XIT City". Includes numerous photographs of people, places and livestock. Text describes the assets of the community.
- Physical Description: 1 folded sheet : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dalhart (Tex.) -- Economic conditions.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallam County (Tex.) -- Economic conditons.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hartley County (Tex.) -- Economic conditions.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1939
- End Date: 1940
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 43794707
- Other: F394.D18 D35
- Display Note: Brochure. Probable date from the following: "100 miles of paved highways in Dallam, Hartley and Sherman counties, with 22 miles more to be constructed in 1940."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K