[Land grant] : Austin, [Tex.], 1883 December 17. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Land grant] : Austin, [Tex.], 1883 December 17.
Author: Texas. General Land Office.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1883-12-17
- Digitized: 2006-04-05
- Content Description: Land Grant for 160 acres in Montague County.
- Physical Description: 1 item (2 p.) ; 36 x 44 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Montague County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Land grants -- Texas -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Archives -- 19th century -- Specimens.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents - Land Grants
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Real Estate
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Montague County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montague County
- Time Period: cat-bom
- Coverage Date: 1883-12-17
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 63817842
- Other: F390 .A183 1883
- Display Note: Grant for one hundred sixty acres of land in Montague county to Levi Perryman, assignee of Miss Elizabeth Henwood.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K