[Baby in a long white gown] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Baby in a long white gown]
Photographer: Snearly, AliceCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Kelley, LonCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2006-12-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Baby in a long white gown. Behind the background drape, a woman's plaid blouse and skirt are visible.
- Physical Description: 1 glass negative : b&w ; 4 1/4 x 6 1/2 in. (half plate)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Clay County - Henrietta
- Keyword: babies
- Keyword: baby
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Clay County
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Clay County Historical SocietyCode: CCHS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: cchs_glass_negatives_133
- Display Note: Alice Snearly and Lon Kelley were photographers from Henrietta, Texas who traveled and worked together. Unfortunately, it is not possible to tell who took a particular photograph. Alice Snearly was the sister-in-law of Lon Kelley.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo