[Birth Certificate for John Malcolm Keenan Jerome Rogers] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Birth Certificate for John Malcolm Keenan Jerome Rogers]
- Creation: 1892-10-12
- Content Description: Birth Certificate for John Malcolm Keenan Jerome Rogers. Born October 12, 1892 in Galveston. Father Thomas Josiah Rogers, Galveston, (a painting contractor) Jane Theresa Hussey, from Galveston (a house wife. (#4 of 4 documents that were bound together)
- Keyword: Documents
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Births
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1892-10-12
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2003.013.087.a
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth2096
- Display Note: These items are part of the acquistion of the Kochan-Reed house. All Items belonged to P.S. (Phillip Sanderfur) and Jane Reedf. P.S. died in 1995 and Jane followed in 1997. Fort Bend County donated the house to the George Foundation wanting to make the block a parking lot. The Foundation in turn authorized the Fort Bend Museum Association to prepare the house and collection for removal.