Dallas, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dallas, Texas
Name: Albertype Co.Place of Publication: Brooklyn, NY
- Creation: 1910~
- Digitized: 2007-01
- Content Description: A book featuring a collection of views of Dallas, including: the Old Red Courthouse; a birds eye view of Dallas; the Carnegie Library; Main Street Scene; Post Office; Confederate Monument; City Hall; National Exchange Bank; City National Bank; Titche-Goettinger Co.; Oriental Hotel; Sanger Bros. Building; Columbia School; William B. Travis School; Central High School; City Park; Catholic Cathedral of Sacred Heart; Jewish Temple Emanuel; St. Matthews Cathedral, Episcopal; Methodist Church; St Paul's Sanitarium; Ursuline Convent; St. Mary's College.
- Physical Description:  leaves : chiefly ill. (1 fold. leaf), b&w, 24 x 29 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Description and travel -- Views.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1910~
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Dallas Public LibraryCode: DAPL
- Call Number: 917.6428 D145 1910
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth20991
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000