Beautiful Lake Cliff, clean, cool, delightful: the Southwest's greatest playground; it's in Dallas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beautiful Lake Cliff, clean, cool, delightful: the Southwest's greatest playground; it's in Dallas
Name: M.P. Exline Co.
- Creation: 1906
- Digitized: 2007-01-08
- Content Description: Booklet detailing the attractions and rides at Lake Cliff, including a Ferris Wheel, 30 acre lake, and water rides such as "Shoot the chutes." Discusses construction of the park and the managing officers.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Outdoor recreation -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parks -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cliff Park & Theater Company, Dallas, Tex.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1906
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Dallas Public LibraryCode: DAPL
- OCLC: 3374599
- Call Number: 711.558 B384
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000