Official Directory: Taxpayers of Dallas County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Official Directory: Taxpayers of Dallas County, Texas
Author: Dallas County (Tex.). Assessor.Creator Type: Organization
Compiler: Bolton, J. T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Dallas County Tax Assessor
Printer: The Democrat PrintContributor Type: Organization
Name: J. T. BoltonPlace of Publication: Dallas, TexasAdditional Info: Compiled and published by J.T. Bolton, tax assessor.
- Creation: 1896
- Digitized: 2007-01-09
- Content Description: Directory of Dallas County Tax Payers in 1896, noting names, post office, acreage, value, city value and personal value.
- Physical Description: 128 p. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Taxation -- Texas -- Dallas County -- Registers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas County (Tex.) -- Registers.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Dallas County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1896
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: Dallas Public LibraryCode: DAPL
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 9544331
- Call Number: 312 B694O 1896
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth20995
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000