Coy City Quadrangle Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Coy City Quadrangle
- Series Title Digital US Topo Maps: 7.5 Minute Series (Topographic)
Cartographer: Geological Survey (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.)Place of Publication: Reston, Virginia
- Creation: 2010
- Physical Description: 1 map : col.
- Content Description: Satellite image topographic map of a portion of Texas from the United States Geological Survey (USGS) project. The map includes towns, historic or notable sites, bodies of water, and other geologic features. Scale 1:24,000
- Keyword: maps
- Keyword: topographic maps
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: geologic maps
- Keyword: topography
- Keyword: geologic surveys
- Keyword: elevations
- Keyword: quadrangle maps
- Keyword: satellite images
- Keyword: orthographic imagery
- Keyword: topo maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps, Topographic.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Surveys.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Karnes County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Live Oak County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Karnes County - Coy City
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Live Oak County
- Place Box: northlimit=28.88; eastlimit=-98; southlimit=28.75; westlimit=-98.13;
- Time Period: tex-land
- Place Point: north=28.81; east=-98.06;
- Is Version Of: Coy City Quadrangle, ark:/67531/metapth105512
Name: USGS Topographic Map CollectionCode: USTOPO
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Statement: Maps and information obtained through USGS. Acknowledgment of the USGS would be appreciated in products derived from these data.
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth210618