[Pat Arrington] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Pat Arrington]
- Digitized: 2007-02-14
- No Language
- Content Description: An Entry in Weslaco's annual "Birthday Party" fashion show. Organized by the Chamber of Commerce to highlight the fruit and vegetables grown in the Rio Grande Valley, area citizens created and modeled clothing made from local fruit, vegetables, and flowers. Pat Arrington is wearing a Buckskin dress made of finely ground corn meal, trimmings made of eggplant, redish, orange and lemon peel, green pepper, pop corn, papaya seeds, war bonnet is made of roses, bougainvillea, bachelor buttons and chrysanthemums.
- Keyword: Weslaco Birthday Party
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fashion shows Pictorial works.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Weslaco
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Agricultural Design: Creating Fashion from Fruit, Vegetables, and FlowersCode: ADCF
Name: Weslaco MuseumCode: WEBM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2006.009.284
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth21127