[Catherine Farina] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Catherine Farina]
Photographer: Edrington StudioCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1940-12
- Digitized: 2007-02-14
- No Language
- Content Description: An Entry in Weslaco's annual "Birthday Party" fashion show. Organized by the Chamber of Commerce to highlight the fruit and vegetables grown in the Rio Grande Valley, area citizens created and modeled clothing made from local fruit, vegetables, and flowers. Catherine Farina is wearing a dress made of corn husks and poinsetta leaves.
- Keyword: Weslaco Birthday Party
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fashion shows Pictorial works.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Weslaco
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Agricultural Design: Creating Fashion from Fruit, Vegetables, and FlowersCode: ADCF
Name: Weslaco MuseumCode: WEBM
- Rights Access: public