Buck's Directory of El Paso for 1902 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Buck's Directory of El Paso for 1902
Compiler: Buck Directory CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: El Paso Directory CompanyPlace of Publication: El Paso, Texas
- Creation: 1902
- Content Description: Directory for El Paso, Texas includes: address listings for businesses and individuals, advertisements from local businesses, listings of government officials, a postal guide, a business directory, a directory for Chihuahua, Mexico, and a review of El Paso's development.
- Physical Description: 461 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: El Paso (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: advertisements, El Paso, Juarez, Chihuahua, El Paso businesses, El Paso people, El Paso officials, Texas officials
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- Coverage Date: 1902
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: University of Texas at El PasoCode: UTEP
- Accession or Local Control No: 1902
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth213974
- Digital Preservation: Scanned from microfilm.