[Letter from Dr. Edwin D. Moten to John Lang, October 20, 1943] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Dr. Edwin D. Moten to John Lang, October 20, 1943]
Author: Moten, Edwin D., Sr.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1943-10-20
- Digitized: 2006-12-09
- Content Description: Letter from Dr. Edwin D. Moten to John Lang, on October 20, 1943, about a remodeling job that Lang did not complete. Despite this, Moten pays him for it.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- Named Person: Moten, Edwin D., Sr.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: letters
- Named Person: Lang, John
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Money
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Indiana - Marion County - Indianapolis
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1943-10-20
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Dr. Edwin D. Moten CollectionCode: EDMC
Name: Courthouse-on-the-Square MuseumCode: CHOS
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2005.0033.0162
- Display Note: Dr. Moten and his family were early residents of Quakertown, residing in Denton from 1907-1920. He was the only African American physician in Denton County during that time period. In 1920, he and his family moved to Indianapolis.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo