[Transcript of letter from Moses Austin, May 30, 1808] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of letter from Moses Austin, May 30, 1808]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series II, Part I, 1794-1817
- Creation: 1808-05-30
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from Moses Austin discussing a situation between Dr. Dunlap and Maj. Hunt.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Austin, Moses, 1761-1821
- Named Person: Hunt, Maj. Seth
- Named Person: Dunlap, Dr.
- Named Person: Smith T, John, 1770-1836
- Named Person: Ficklin, Joseph
- Keyword: Hall
- Keyword: Renault
- Keyword: Mine a Burton
- Keyword: Mine á Breton
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Missouri - Washington County
- Time Period: span-tex
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Randolph County - Kaskaskia
- Place Name: United States - New York
- Historic Place Name: United States - Louisiana Territory - Sainte Genevieve District
- Historic Place Name: United States - Indiana Territory - Randolph County - Kaskaskia
- Coverage Date: 1808-05
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q412
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00049