[Transcript of a memorandum of Stephen F. Austin's notes paid by James Bryan, [1819?]] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of a memorandum of Stephen F. Austin's notes paid by James Bryan, [1819?]]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, Miscellaneous Material, 1814-1821
- Creation: [1819?]
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a memorandum of Stephen F. Austin's notes paid by James Bryan. Recipients included: Kelly and Coats; William O'Hara; Freman and Kelly; and Robert Andrews.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): memorandums
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): accounts
- Named Person: Austin, Stephen F. (Stephen Fuller), 1793-1836
- Named Person: Bryan, James
- Keyword: Kelly
- Keyword: Coats
- Keyword: Freman
- Keyword: O'Hara, William M.
- Keyword: Andrews, Robert
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Missouri
- Time Period: span-tex
- Historic Place Name: United States - Missouri Territory
- Start Date: 1819-02-25
- End Date: 1819-08-01
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q406
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00348
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth216404