[Transcript of letter from Joseph Reeves Jr. and Bejamin Acton to Mary Austin, November 4, 1820] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of letter from Joseph Reeves Jr. and Bejamin Acton to Mary Austin, November 4, 1820]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, Miscellaneous Material, 1814-1821
Author: Reeves, Joseph Jr.Contributor Type: Personal
Author: Acton, BenjaminContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1820-11-04
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from Joseph Reeves Jr. and Bejamin Acton to Mary Austin, concerning back rents for a family farm.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Reeves, Joseph Jr.
- Named Person: Acton, Benjamin
- Named Person: Austin, Mary Brown, 1768-1824
- Named Person: Acton, Clement
- Keyword: Sharp, Grace
- Keyword: Sharp, Edward
- Keyword: Sharp, Margaret
- Keyword: Austin, Moses, 1761-1821
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - New Jersey - Salem County - Salem
- Time Period: span-tex
- Place Name: United States - Missouri - Jefferson County - Herculaneum
- Historic Place Name: United States - Missouri Territory - Jefferson County - Herculaneum
- Coverage Date: 1820
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q406
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00363
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth216417