[Transcript of letter from Perry and Hunter, December 21, 1831] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of letter from Perry and Hunter, December 21, 1831]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1831-1834
Author: Hunter, W. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Author: Perry, James Franklin, 1790-1853Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1831-12-21
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from Perry and Hunter reporting that the schooner The Dart is missing with goods that the recipient had sent to Perry and Hunter.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Hunter, W. W.
- Named Person: Perry, James Franklin, 1790-1853
- Keyword: Perry and Hunter
- Keyword: The Dart
- Keyword: The Nelson
- Keyword: Tyson, W. A.
- Keyword: Brazos River
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Austin County - Bellville
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas - San Felipe de Austin
- Coverage Date: 1831
- Place Name: United States - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia County - Philadelphia
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q413
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00727
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth216767