[Transcript of letter from P. Dimmitt to Samuel M. Williams, August 2, 1835] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of letter from P. Dimmitt to Samuel M. Williams, August 2, 1835]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1835
Author: Dimmitt, Philip, ca. 1801-1841Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1835-08-02
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from P. Dimmitt to Samuel M. Williams requesting the title to his land.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Dimmitt, Philip, ca. 1801-1841
- Named Person: Williams, Samuel May, 1795-1858
- Keyword: Baly
- Keyword: Bording
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Austin County - Bellville
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1835
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas - San Felipe de Austin
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q414
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00821
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth216857