[Transcript of letter from James H. C. Miller to Felipe Smith, July 4, 1835] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of letter from James H. C. Miller to Felipe Smith, July 4, 1835]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1835
Author: Miller, James H. C.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1835-07-04
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from James H. C. Miller to Felipe Smith.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Miller, James H. C.
- Named Person: Smith, Felipe
- Keyword: Carvajal, T. M.
- Keyword: Smith, T. U.
- Keyword: Chambers
- Keyword: George
- Keyword: Perkins, B. H.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1835
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q414
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00825
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth216861