[Transcript of promissory note for the Government of Texas, January 18, 1836] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of promissory note for the Government of Texas, January 18, 1836]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1836
- Creation: 1836-01-18
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a promissory note for a loan given to the Government of Texas for $320 that can be repaid in either cash or land.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Texas Revolution
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): promissory notes
- Named Person: Christy, William
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Coverage Date: 1836
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Louisiana - Orleans Parish - New Orleans
- Is Version Of: [Transcript of promissory note for the Government of Texas, January 18, 1836], e_sfa_00942, ark:/67531/metapth216975
- Is Version Of: [Transcript of a Promissory Note for the Government of Texas, January 18, 1836], e_sfa_00943, ark:/67531/metapth216976
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q414
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00938
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth216971