[Transcript of letter to A. J. Yates, January 22, 1836] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of letter to A. J. Yates, January 22, 1836]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1836
- Creation: 1836-01-22
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter to A. J. Yates, granting him permission from the Texas Commissioners to receive loan proposals in New York City and Boston.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Texas Revolution
- Named Person: Yates, A. J.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Coverage Date: 1836
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Louisiana - Orleans Parish - New Orleans
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
- Place Name: United States - Massachusetts - Suffolk County - Boston
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q414
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_00947
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth216980