[Transcript of letter from Stephen F. Austin to William H. Harding, December 15, 1836] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of letter from Stephen F. Austin to William H. Harding, December 15, 1836]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1836
Author: Austin, Stephen F. (Stephen Fuller), 1793-1836Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1836-12-15
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from Stephen F. Austin to Judge William H. Hardin, in which Austin passes along President Sam Houston's pardon of John P. Wallace from the death penalty.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Austin, Stephen F. (Stephen Fuller), 1793-1836
- Named Person: Hardin, William H.
- Named Person: Houston, Samuel, 1793-1863
- Named Person: Wallace, John P.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County - Columbia
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Coverage Date: 1836
- Historic Place Name: Republic of Texas - Brazoria County - Columbia
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q414
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01006
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217038