[Transcript of letter from James Hamilton to James F. Perry, June 15, 1837] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of letter from James Hamilton to James F. Perry, June 15, 1837]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1837-1889 (1 of 2)
Author: Hamilton, JamesContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1837-06-15
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from James Hamilton to James F. Perry discussing the Bee land transaction.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Hamilton, James
- Named Person: Perry, James Franklin, 1790-1853
- Named Person: Bee, Barnard Elliot, Sr., 1787-1854
- Keyword: Green
- Keyword: Christy
- Keyword: Gasquet Parish and Co.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - South Carolina - Charleston County - Charleston
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Coverage Date: 1837
- Place Name: United States - Louisiana - Orleans Parish - New Orleans
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q414
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01060
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217090