[Transcript of a letter from [James F. Perry] to Dr. Jonathan Baldwin, July 10, 1839] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of a letter from [James F. Perry] to Dr. Jonathan Baldwin, July 10, 1839]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1837-1889 (2 of 2)
Author: [Perry, James Franklin, 1790-1853]Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1839-07-10
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from [James F. Perry] to Dr. Jonathan Baldwin regarding business with Reed.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: [Perry, James Franklin, 1790-1853]
- Named Person: Baldwin, Jonathan
- Named Person: Reed, James
- Keyword: Bryan, Moses Austin, 1817-1895
- Keyword: Peach Point
- Keyword: Richardson, William S.
- Keyword: Brazos River
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Historic Place Name: Republic of Texas - Brazoria County
- Coverage Date: 1839
- Place Name: United States - Louisiana - Orleans Parish - New Orleans
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
- Place Name: United Kingdom
- Place Name: France
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q414
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01141
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217170