[Transcript of a partial account of Stephen F. Austin's estate, August 14, 1839] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of a partial account of Stephen F. Austin's estate, August 14, 1839]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series III, 1837-1889 (2 of 2)
- Creation: 1839-08-14
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a partial account statement for the estate of Stephen F. Austin.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): accounts
- Named Person: Austin, Stephen F. (Stephen Fuller), 1793-1836
- Named Person: Austin, John P.
- Keyword: Dall, William
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Historic Place Name: Republic of Texas
- Place Name: Mexico - Distrito Federal - Mexico City
- Start Date: 1825
- End Date: 1839
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q414
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01142
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217171