[Transcript of Memorandum of Lead addressed to James Brian, May 1812] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Memorandum of Lead addressed to James Brian, May 1812]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series IV, 1825-1827
- Creation: 1812-05
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a memorandum to James Brian, listing the amount of lead (in pounds) paid out to several individuals at St. Genevieve.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Accounting.
- Keyword: lead mines
- Named Person: Austin, Moses, 1761-1821
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: span-tex
- Historic Place Name: St. Genevieve County
- Place Name: United States - Missouri
- Historic Place Name: Mine La Motte
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q415
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01256
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217280