[Transcript of Letter from Ramón Músquiz to Stephen F. Austin, August 3, 1828] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Letter from Ramón Músquiz to Stephen F. Austin, August 3, 1828]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series IV, 1828-1829
Author: Músquiz, RamónCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1828-08-03
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter from Ramón Músquiz to Stephen F. Austin, on August 3, 1828, informing him that William and Franklin Hardin have been apprehended and are on their way to prison.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Austin, Stephen F. (Stephen Fuller), 1793-1836
- Named Person: Músquiz, Ramón
- Keyword: Hardin, William
- Keyword: Hardin, Franklin
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Jails and Prisons
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Coverage Date: 1828-08-03
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q415
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01325
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217347