[Transcript of Letter to Stephen F. Austin, February 20, 1833] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Letter to Stephen F. Austin, February 20, 1833]
- Series Title Austin Papers: Series IV, 1831-1834
- Creation: 1833-02-20
- Content Description: Copy of transcript for a letter to Stephen F. Austin, in which the author both provides a reference for Henry B. Prentiss, and asks Austin to introduce Prentiss to friends and business contacts in Bexar, Matamoras, Saltillo, Zacatecas, and Mexico.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): letters of reference
- Item is a Primary Source
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Tamaulipas - Matamoros
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Historic Place Name: Mexico - Coahuila y Texas - Saltillo
- Place Name: Mexico - Zacatecas
- Place Name: United States - New York
Name: Moses and Stephen F. Austin PapersCode: AUSTIN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: 2Q415
- Accession or Local Control No: e_sfa_01583
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth217597